Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No Space in the Space Bag

"Lose It!"

I continue to add baby and toddler clothes (30 pieces or so the past two days) to the large donation pile in our basement. While I'm at it, I've been sorting the "keepers" and storing them in the space bags I got at Costco. Have to say I'm impressed with those things, and Bub has really enjoyed using the vacuum to suck the air out.

Next challenge: rearrange/weed through other crap around here so that I can fill the newly-emptied plastic bins that used to house the clothes.

2 comments:

Actchy said...

Those space bags are up there with the Sonicare toothbrush in my hierarchy of favorite household gadgets.

Expat mum said...

Let me know if you don't have anywhere to donate them. I volunteer at our schools'a HUGE garage sale every May, but we collect every Tuesday morning in the school year. The funds go to the school scholarship fund, but the sale itself is a real community event with people coming in bus loads from out of town to shop.