Monday, May 11, 2009

Do you have to let it linger?

"Lose It!"
* the four books featured in this photo -- two of them are from The Lingerers, that group of books I've been carting around for years without feeling inclined to read. I told myself I would use or lose them by year's end. I've decided to go ahead and lose Cloud Chamber by Michael Dorris and Blue Shoe by Anne Lamott, but not before telling you how highly I recommend Michael Dorris's A Yellow Raft in Blue Water and Anne Lamott's Crooked Little Heart. Please read those two books.

All of my "Lose It!" books are in one big box in the basement for now. So please, if you are interested in any of the titles, email me at mep at nottobrag dot net, and I can figure out how to get you the title that interests you.

6 comments:

E... said...

Though you know I love Anne, I think Blue Shoe was a good "let go-er" Not my fave.

Anonymous said...

appreciate that offer but someone somewhere else will appreciate the books.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 310 bucks on every site. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 300 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 250 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?