Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Broom Broom Pow

"Lose It!"
* broom stick -- broom attachment for end of stick is long gone and Bub took to taking the stick and pounding the kitchen floor earlier with an end result of unpleasant noise and possible damage to floors

* more plastic crap as toy bin purge continues bit by bit

* two more books

"Use It!"
* inspired by LAP's comment on my recent post about reusable grocery totes, I did some organizing this evening and used the totes for stuff that needs moved to other locations: one for stuff that goes in basement, one for stuff that needs to be upstairs, and one for stuff that gets hidden from Bub in main floor closet. When I head to bed tonight, I'm going to take the upstairs tote upstairs . . . really I am.

1 comment:

Actchy said...

This morning at the grocery store I was offered a free tote and turned it down (small apartment + already impressive collection of tote bags). But then the cashier looked at me with such horror that I changed my mind.