Thursday, April 23, 2009

Papa Toile

"Use It!"

* light blue, tan, and brown toile fabric I purchased six years ago at Old Time Pottery

* two wooden chairs (originally refurbished by my great grandfather, who wrote his name on the bottom, along with the date March 27, 1973) that I have been carting around from place to place for most of my post-college life

I moved the ugly, black leather desk chair to the basement. I did not move it because it is ugly (though it is) or because it is uncomfortable (it is not), but because it is too big to fit nicely under the desk the way it should. Plus, our office is doubling as a nursery and the amount of furniture crowding things up in there is starting to get to me. So, I recovered the seats of two of my Papa's chairs and placed one at the desk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papa would be pleased as would Gma P.