Monday, March 2, 2009

Not this woman's day . . .

"Lose It!"
* four issues of Woman's Day -- I've already read them, as evidenced by the pages with corners folded down. Usually, I return to magazines I've read to "deal with" my corners: ripping out recipes, recording titles of books, movies, and websites to check out (on files I keep on my computer for that purpose), and sometimes pulling out workouts that I will likely never do. I am proud to say that I actually read my magazines (except the parenting ones which continue to show up in my mailbox despite my never subscribin and go mostly unread since only 2-4 pages apply directly to my children's ages and the rest make me feel bad about myself or annoyed in general), but I think my obsession with keeping track of all the "great ideas" inside of my magazines needs to be toned down a bit. My guess is I won't know or miss what I'm missing and I know for sure that getting the most of my magazines should not feel like a chore, as it often does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is hard for me to part with magazines. I narrowed it down to three that I allow to linger longer here. I have the most difficulty parting with my Southern Living. m