Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wassail Whassup?

"Lose It!"
* lovely picture frame that housed wedding picture of LAP and BB -- picture is still treasured, but the thing that makes the frame stand up was bent or something and so the picture was always falling over. My sister and brother-in-law deserve better. I tossed the old frame and put them in a different (but not new) one.

* First Christmas Wassail Spiced Apple Cider Drink Mix -- I purchased this for 50% off following Christmas 2007. Though I did entertain family for the holidays this past year, I did not bust out the Wassail Mix. If I do any entertaining in the next few months, I can say with certainty that Wassail won't be one of my beverage options. I don't know how long such mixes stay good, but I'm just going to let the Wassail dream die for now.

No comments: