Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flip Flopper

I'm not near my closet as I write this, but I know there are at least two pair of high, wedge-type sandals -- one black and one brown. They live in the basement closet and have for at least three years now. I keep them there because I don't need to access them. I don't need to access them because I never choose to wear them. I never choose to wear them because they are too high, great shoes for helping one turn an ankle. I especially don't want to turn an ankle while walking with Little Bit in my arms. So, why am I keeping them? I'm not. Welcome to the "lose it!" pile, wedgies.

1 comment:

CaraBee said...

I have a whole bunch of shoes like that. Not practical enough to wear, but never worn and too cute to throw out. I keep thinking, someday. We're supposed to have a one in/one out policy on shoes since my collection is a tad expansive. I should follow your lead. My husband would probably dance a jig.