Monday, February 2, 2009

That's a Wrap

"Lose It!"
* overly complicated wrap sweater -- have had it a full year and tried to wear it the other day, attempted to wrap myself in it and kept ending up with an extra 16 inches or so of belt no matter what I did -- hope it finds a good home with someone who is smarter or possesses better dexterity than I

* turtleneck with horizontal stripes -- not doing me any favors, especially with postpartum rack

* Linden Hills by Gloria Naylor -- I started reading this book, one of The "Lingerers", but I wasn't feeling it. I've read and enjoyed two of Naylor's other books and that will have to do me. Plus, the cover is seriously bad. Now, I'm judging the book by the twenty pages I read, not by the cover. It might have gotten better, but sometimes life feels too short to gamble on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cover of that book is cracking me up! It also made me laugh....our street name is Linden Hill.