Friday, January 16, 2009

Fanfare Friday -- Going Wild

"Use It!"
* Wildtree Satay Sauce -- I attended a Wildtree tasting party last December, hosted one last March, and attended another a couple of months later. I love all the products, especially the varieties of natural grapeseed oil (which I cook with all the time), but have a tendency to "save" some of them (they have sort of an aura about them since I did not buy them at the regular grocery store) even though the products are meant to help you make healthy, tasty, easy meals. I save them in the same way one might save a nice bottle of lotion or a special bar of soap. Anyway, we enjoyed noodles with satay sauce and chicken for dinner tonight. It was nice to have a hot (warm and slightly spicy) meal on a cold night.

In other news, "'Fess Up Friday" has now been renamed, drumroll please, "Fanfare Friday" . . . What have you been using and losing this week?

1 comment:

Bailey said...

We had friends over for dinner tonight and I'm proud to say that we served dinner, side, salad and dessert and only had to buy 10 or less ingredients... it sounds like a lot but I usually find myself buying a ton to accomodate recipes. Tonight we actually had a lot of the stuff we needed to make a complete meal.

On another note, what YMCA do you go to? I want to do swimming lessons for Ava at some point but don't know where to go. I know LPAC has lessons but it will be expensive.

And I know right? Harry and David have the best pears!

I didn't want to respond to like 5 entries at once but OH MY GOD you still have Babysitter's Club and SVH books. I'm so jealous!! About two years ago I felt a hankering for Judy Blume books and bought all of her YA books. Tiger Eyes? Are You There God, It's Me Margaret? Oh yeah!