Thursday, January 22, 2009

On Target

"Lose It!"
Several items in the freezer that are expired, several freezer burnt items stored in gallon bags that were apparently not freezer bags, some hamburger buns that, let's face it, I'm never going to thaw and use.

Inspiring Story:
Yesterday, I made my first trip to Target in 2009. I spent less than $10 on two natural cleaning products that I adore and have only seen at Target. Then, the Bub and I sat down in the old Target cafe (while Little Bit slept in infant seat) and had a snack. Note to self: All those times in the past when I took the boys to Target just to get out of the house, I could have done so without spending $100 or more. Good to know.

Tomorrow is Fanfare Friday. Prepare to share your tales of using it and/or losing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, this is news to me:
"All those times in the past when I took the boys to Target just to get out of the house, I could have done so without spending $100 or more."

Are you sure?

Shannon

CaraBee said...

I am finding it easier these days to get out of Target without spending a ton of money. Not sure why. Could the sheen of Target be wearing off? Say it isn't so!

Anonymous said...

I've decided paying in cash, for me, curbs the spending. {Probably why I pick my moments to do or not do it} m