Wednesday, January 21, 2009

House of Cards

"Use It!"
I got out the greeting cards that are going to go in the file I am going to use to organize them. As it stands now, when I need a card, I do one of the following:
a. run to Hallmark or CVS (where I am tempted by other items--candy, scented candles, etc.)
b. try to turn a notecard into an appropriate card or otherwise "tweak" cards I own
c. send the card very late
d. neglect to send a card at all

When in doubt, choose D. I used to stamp my own cards and send them out. I hope to "use" my supplies to craft my own cards again. Besides stamping, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

It's been a tough few days around here so that's all I've got for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making your own cards seems way too ambitious to me. I have tried to purchase cards at the beginning of the month for that month's birthdays (family and good friends) problem is unless I address them right away, I often misplace them. I recently rearranged my desk and filing system so I have on hand those basic cards and a special place for the purchased ones. Let's see how long this system works. m